mxNumber Change Log
The change log includes a detailed description of all changes to this package in the recent releases.
Changes from 0.5.0 to 3.0.0:
- Synchronized the package version with the distribution.
- Tested with GMP 4.1.4.
Changes from 0.4.0 to 0.5.0:
- Fixed a bug which only shows up in Python debug builds: _Py_ForgetReference() was not used correctly by the free list implementations.
Changes from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0:
- Changed the str(Rational) output to match that of Python floats; the repr(Rational) will still generate the 'nom/denom' style output.
- Added Rational and Float .format() methods
- Changed the str(Float) output to match that of Python floats; the repr(Float) will still generate the '[-]x.xxxe+yyy' style output.
Changes from 0.2.0 to 0.3.0:
- Fixed comparison of mx.Number types and standard Python types (by adding coercion functions to all types, sigh).
- Added more coercion paths. Mixed operations with Floats now work as expected.
- Added a whole bunch of new Integer methods.
Changes from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0:
- Fixed string representation of Float(0) to output "0.0e0".
- Added Rational number string parser and fixed Integer string parser to only recognize numbers which are also accepted by the builtin int() (leading, trailing whitespace, nothing else).
(c) Copyright 2000-2019
eGenix.com Software, Skills and Services GmbH, Langenfeld, Germany. All Rights Reserved.