[egenix-users] Fwd: [openssl-announce] OpenSSL version 1.0.1l released

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jan 16 19:16:59 CET 2015

Just FYI: We won't be releasing a version of egenix-pyopenssl
for this version of OpenSSL, because it doesn't fix anything
we had not already fixed (on the Windows builds) :-)

Best Regards,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 16 2015)
2015-01-09: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.7 ...  http://egenix.com/go68
2015-01-20: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...        http://egenix.com/go69

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/