[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix Talks & Videos: Advanced Database Programming

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Mon Jan 19 11:37:37 CET 2015

ANNOUNCING
                         eGenix Talks & Videos

		    "Advanced Database Programming"

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
http://www.egenix.com/company/news/EuroPython-2014-Advanced-Database-Programming.html

eGenix Talk "Advanced Database Programming"

At last year's EuroPython 2014 conference in Berlin, Marc-André Lemburg,
CEO of eGenix, gave the following talk on database programming in
Python. We have now turned the talk into video presentation for easy
viewing and also released the presentation slides:

EuroPython 2014 - Advanced Database Programming

    Advanced concepts in Python database programming.

    The Python DB-API 2.0 provides a direct interface to many popular
    database backends. It makes interaction with relational database
    very straight forward and allows tapping into the full set of
    features these databases provide.

    This talk covers advanced database topics which are relevant in
    production environments such as locks, distributed transactions
    and transaction isolation. We also give advice on how to deal with
    common problems you face when working with complex database systems.

    http://www.egenix.com/library/presentations/EuroPython-2014-Advanced-Database-Programming/

Related Python Coaching and Consulting
--------------------------------------

If you are interested in learning more about these advanced
techniques, eGenix now offers Python project coaching and consulting
services to give your project teams advice on how to implement complex
database architectures in Python. Please contact our eGenix Sales Team
(sales at egenix.com) for information.

    http://www.egenix.com/services/coaching/

More interesting eGenix presentations are available in the presentations
and talks section of the library on our website:

    http://www.egenix.com/library/presentations/

Enjoy,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 19 2015)
2015-01-09: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.7 ...  http://egenix.com/go68
2015-01-20: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...        http://egenix.com/go69

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/