[egenix-users] Python2.7 Version of PyOpenSSL

Suha Onay suhaonay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:42:13 CET 2012

Hi,

I want to build my workspace without compiling from source.
I am using 64 bit Python 2.7. I can not find 64 bit installer of Python 2.6
for Win7 64 bit.
I also installed Qt, PyQt, Psycopg 64 bit versions.
The only missing 64 bit installer for Python 2.7 is PyOpenSSL.

I can not find it antwhere. The version of egenix is 2.6.
Where can i find the 2.7 64 bit compiled version of pyopenssl?

Thanks all for your help.

---
Suha