[egenix-users] Python2.7 Version of PyOpenSSL

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Feb 11 13:12:35 CET 2012

Suha Onay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to build my workspace without compiling from source.
> I am using 64 bit Python 2.7. I can not find 64 bit installer of Python 2.6
> for Win7 64 bit.
> I also installed Qt, PyQt, Psycopg 64 bit versions.
> The only missing 64 bit installer for Python 2.7 is PyOpenSSL.
>
> I can not find it antwhere. The version of egenix is 2.6.
> Where can i find the 2.7 64 bit compiled version of pyopenssl?

We currently don't have a build for Python 2.7 and creating one
for the old 0.10.0 version doesn't really make a lot of sense.

It will be available once release a new version of egenix-pyopenssl,
but I cannot give you a release date for it.

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 11 2012)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/