[egenix-users] mxODBCZopeDA unicode support

Kevin Campbell kev at logicalware.com
Tue Oct 17 18:02:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to set up unicode support in mxODBCZopeDA, and I can't seem to
find any option to do so. There are examples for dealing with the mxodbc
library, which involve setting

    stringformat = mx.ODBC.Windows.MIXED_STRINGFORMAT

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a configuration option for similar
in the zope adapter. The only solution I can see is to subclass the zope
adapter and override the connect() method, which would be less than ideal.
Is this the only solution?

Regards,
Kevin

--