[egenix-users] Python 2.4 versions?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Dec 31 07:52:56 CET 2004

Michael Hipp wrote:

> Was just wondering how the Python 2.4 versions are coming (esp.
> mxDateTime)?

I've just built egenix-mx-base-2.0.6 and egenix-mx-commercial-2.0.7
using the Microsoft free toolset. I'm quite happy to put the base load
on my web site until Marc Andre can get it onto egenix, and you can
verify it's available for me at

http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/egenix-mx-commercial-2.0.7.win32-py2.4.exe

before I advertise its presence.

Due to the licensing conditions I'm a bit less easy about just shoving
out a copy of the commercial installer, so I'll mail that to Marc Andre
for inclusion on the Egenix web site.

The experimental build fails because it needs lib.exe due to a glitch in
the distutils workaround for the Microsoft toolset. It may take a little
time for that to come through, as I haven't got it sorted out yet and
I'm not (officially ...) working for the next few days.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119