[egenix-users] Installation problem

Chris McAvoy mcavoy76 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:13:45 CEST 2004

I downloaded the 2.7.0 / py 2.3 version of the driver, and have already purchased a license.  When I try and start up zope, I get an error "Python21.dll not found".  Is the link wrong on the web page?

I'm getting pretty frustrated, as this is the only commercial package I've ever bought for Python, and so far it hasn't worked.  There's no way I'm going to purchase a support ticket to get the product working.

Thanks,
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...