[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix Talks & Videos: Python Idioms Talk

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Tue Aug 4 11:42:54 CEST 2015

ANNOUNCING

                        eGenix Talks & Videos:

                          Python Idioms Talk

                           EuroPython 2015

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
http://www.egenix.com/company/news/EuroPython-2015-Python-Idioms.html

EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain

Marc-André Lemburg, Python Core Developer, one of the EuroPython 2015
organizers and Senior Software Architect, held a talk at EuroPython
focusing on programmers just starting with Python.

We have now turned the talk into a video presentations for easy
viewing and also released the presentation slides.

Python Idioms to help you write good code

 Talk given at the EuroPython 2015 conference in Bilbao, Basque
 Country, Spain, presenting Python idioms which are especially useful
 for programmers new to Python.

 Talk video and slides:
 http://www.egenix.com/library/presentations/EuroPython-2015-Python-Idioms/

Python focuses a lot on writing readable code and also tries to make
solutions obvious, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that you cannot
write unreadable code or design your code in ways which makes it hard
to extend or maintain.

The talk shows some useful idioms to apply when writing Python code,
how to structure your modules and also goes into details on which
techniques to use and which to think about twice, based on 20 years of
experience writing Python.

-- Marc-André Lemburg

More interesting eGenix presentations are available in the
presentations and talks community section of our website.

    http://www.egenix.com/library/presentations/

PYTHON COACHING AND CONSULTING

If you are interested in learning more about these advanced
techniques, eGenix now offers Python project coaching and consulting
services to give your project teams advice on how to design Python
applications, successfully run projects, or find excellent Python
programmers. Please contact our eGenix Sales Team for information.

    http://www.egenix.com/services/

INFORMATION

About Python (http://www.python.org/):

    Python is an object-oriented Open Source programming language
    which runs on all modern platforms. By integrating ease-of-use,
    clarity in coding, enterprise application connectivity and rapid
    application design, Python establishes an ideal programming
    platform for today's IT challenges.

About eGenix (http://www.egenix.com/):

    eGenix is a software project, consulting and product company
    focusing on expert project services and professional quality
    products for companies, Python users and developers.

Enjoy,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 04 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/