[egenix-users] Status of Python 3?

Wilhelm, Joey Joey.Wilhelm at gannett.com
Thu Apr 2 17:35:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am very interested in using mxODBC for a new Django project which needs to connect to Sybase ASE, as there are too many limitations with pyodbc and django-pyodbc. However, one of our requirements is the ability to use Python 3.4. The last message I see in regards to a Python 3 port is from December 2013, and I can't find any further information. Are there still plans to create this port? If so, is there any kind of timeline on it?

Thank you,
Joey Wilhelm