[egenix-users] Patch to fix crashes with python debug

Edson Tadeu M. Manoel tadeu at esss.com.br
Wed Sep 10 19:40:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

  I have a patch proposal to fix problems in mx.DateTime that causes
crashes in the debug version of Python (I'm testing on Python 2.7).
Specifically, the problem happens when there is an error raised from one of
the "constructors".  Where can I send it?  I didn't find any official
repository or issue tracking system.  Is this list a good place?

  Thanks.

 <http://www.esss.com.br/>