[egenix-users] eGenix at PyCon 2014 in Montreal

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Tue Apr 1 15:32:18 CEST 2014

                   eGenix.com at PyCon 2014 in Montreal

                             April 9-17 2014
                             Montreal, Canada

The PyCon conference, organized by the Python Software Foundation,
is the premier conference for Python users and developers in North
America. This year it is being held from April 9-17 in Montreal, Canada.

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:

Meet up with eGenix at PyCon in Montreal

We always enjoy to meet up face-to-face with the many friendly people
from the various Python communities that you find at these events --
if you are interested in discussing projects and product questions
with us or just chatting, please drop us a note at info at egenix.com so
we can arrange a meeting.

PS: We are about to release a new version of mxODBC in time for PyCon,
so we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about it.

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 01 2014)
2014-04-09: PyCon 2014, Montreal, Canada ...                8 days to go
2014-04-29: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 28 days to go