[egenix-users] eGenix at the EuroPython Conference 2012

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Thu Jun 28 23:00:17 CEST 2012

                eGenix.com at the EuroPython Conference 2010

                            July 2-8 2012
                           Florence, Italy

Meet up with eGenix at this year's EuroPython Conference in
Florence, Italy.

The EuroPython Conference is the one of the premier conferences
for Python users and developers. This year it is being held from
July 2-8 in Florence, Italy.

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
http://www.egenix.com/company/news/EuroPython-Conference-2012.html

MEET UP WITH EGENIX AT EUROPYTHON

eGenix was one of the founding members of the EuroPython
conference team and played a major role in organizing the first
EuroPython conference in the year 2002.

Since then we have attended every EuroPython conference to meet
up face-to-face with the many people we know from the Python &
Zope communities and the many people that we don't yet know from
these communities -- if you are interested in meeting with us,
please drop us a note so that we can arrange a meeting:
info at egenix.com.

EGENIX TALKS AT EUROPYTHON 2010

At this year's EuroPython, eGenix will be giving a talk about a
new Open Source product we will be releasing at EuroPython:

eGenix PyRun - A one file Python runtime

eGenix PyRun combines a Python interpreter with an almost
complete Python standard library into a single easy-to-use
executable, no installation version of Python, making the
distribution of a Python interpreter to run based scripts and
applications to Unix based systems as simple as copying a single
file.

Marc-André, CEO of eGenix, will be giving this presentation on
Wednesday, July 4th in the Room Tagliatelle.

    https://ep2012.europython.eu/p3/schedule/ep2012/

Enjoy,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 28 2012)
2012-07-17: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 19 days to go
2012-07-02: EuroPython 2012, Florence, Italy ...            4 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/