[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix mx Base Distribution 3.2.1 (mxDateTime, mxTextTools, etc.)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Aug 3 12:02:18 CEST 2011

Dear eGenix Users,

turns out we forgot to change the packages' version numbers to
3.2.1, e.g. mx.__version__ still points to '3.2.0'.

We have fixed that now in all downloads for 3.2.1 (and just
that detail), instead of issuing a new release.

If this change is important to you, please redownload the release
files you need.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 03 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/