[egenix-users] Missing eGenix mxODBX Database Connection object

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jun 11 19:31:40 CEST 2010

Nathan Friend wrote:
> Hello,
> I've recently installed mxODBC Zope Database adaptor on a test server,
> everything worked as expected.
> Today I've attempted to install on a production sever.  When I look in the
> add object list in ZMI I can't find "eGenix mxODBX Database Connection"
> listed.
> I've restarted Zope.  Any ideas?
> Plone 2.5.3
> Python 2.4.2 (UCS4)
> Zope 2.9.7
> SUSE Enterprise Linux 10.1 64-bit

Please check your Zope log for error messages.

Are you using the version 1.0 or version 2.0 of our Zope DA ?

We've only tested (and verified correct operation) of the Zope DA
2.0 with Plone 3.3. It may also work with older Plone versions,
but that's not guaranteed.

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 11 2010)
2010-07-19: EuroPython 2010, Birmingham, UK                37 days to go