[egenix-users] Missing eGenix mxODBX Database Connection object

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jun 11 19:31:40 CEST 2010

Nathan Friend wrote:
> Hello,
> I've recently installed mxODBC Zope Database adaptor on a test server,
> everything worked as expected.
>
> Today I've attempted to install on a production sever.  When I look in the
> add object list in ZMI I can't find "eGenix mxODBX Database Connection"
> listed.
>
> I've restarted Zope.  Any ideas?
>
> Plone 2.5.3
> Python 2.4.2 (UCS4)
> Zope 2.9.7
> SUSE Enterprise Linux 10.1 64-bit

Please check your Zope log for error messages.

Are you using the version 1.0 or version 2.0 of our Zope DA ?

We've only tested (and verified correct operation) of the Zope DA
2.0 with Plone 3.3. It may also work with older Plone versions,
but that's not guaranteed.

Regards,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 11 2010)
2010-07-19: EuroPython 2010, Birmingham, UK                37 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/