[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix mxODBC - Python ODBC Database Interface 3.1.0

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Aug 19 23:42:48 CEST 2010

Dear Users,

if you want to use mxODBC on Windows XP, Vista or 7 x64,
you will need Win64 versions of our eGenix mx Base distribution.

We are currently working on releasing version 3.2.0 of eGenix mx Base.
This will come with full 64-bit support for Windows.

Until we have a release, you can use these pre-release versions for
testing and evaluation:

Windows x64 installers:
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix-mx-base-3.2.0_dev_20100819.win-amd64-py2.6.msi
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix-mx-base-3.2.0_dev_20100819.win-amd64-py2.7.msi

Windows x64 prebuilt distutils archives:
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix-mx-base-3.2.0_dev_20100819.win-amd64-py2.6.prebuilt.zip
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix-mx-base-3.2.0_dev_20100819.win-amd64-py2.7.prebuilt.zip

Windows x64 egg archives:
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix_mx_base-3.2.0_dev_20100819-py2.6-win-amd64.egg
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix_mx_base-3.2.0_dev_20100819-py2.7-win-amd64.egg

Source:
  http://downloads.egenix.com/python/egenix-mx-base-3.2.0_dev_20100819.zip

For all other platforms, you can either use the released version
egenix-mx-base 3.1:

  http://www.egenix.com/products/python/mxBase/

or compile the above pre-release on your 64-bit platform using the
source archive.

Thanks,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 19 2010)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/