[egenix-users] mxODBC Zope DA - simple example ?

Richard Shea rshea at thecubagroup.com
Sun Apr 25 22:34:02 CEST 2010

Hi - More questions ! I have installed mxODBC Zope DA and I have found
the .zexp at
and have imported it within my plone instance.

I created a new plone folder, foo, and imported the .zexp within foo. In
ZMI a folder ACME is now visible within foo. However ACME is not seen as
content within foo when viewed via Plone.

What I want initially is just to demonstrate a table being dumped to the
screen. Within ACME the script ACME/admin/event script looks like an
ideal example.

Can anyone tell me what I would need to do to invoke it ?

The Cuba Group
PO Box 15041
New Zealand

PH +64 4 496 5205