[egenix-users] Errors installing Egenix MX Base

John yorixz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:54:48 CET 2009

Hi,

I've been trying to install Egenix MX Base for quite a while now, but I'm
just not having any luck. My system is a up to date Ubuntu 9.04 box with
Pythong 2.5 (tried 2.6 as well).

The problem is an endless log of errors when trying to run "python setup.py
install" or derivatives that might run that one behind the screen.
(Easy_install etc) Pretty much all of the errors look like this
http://pastebin.com/m49774327 , I tried logging to a file, but that only
shows the gcc commands, which aren't shocking at all.

Am I missing some package?

Thanks in advance,

John