[egenix-users] buildout for mxzopeda

Cliff Quinn cliffq at islandwood.org
Thu May 14 11:49:55 CEST 2009

Okay, so you didn't write it and don't maintain it, but can you give me
instructions for installing it in the conventional, not modified,
current Plone buildout installation?

I need some clarification on:

> It should still be possible to use the mxODBC Zope DA with a buildout
of
> Plone by putting the mxODBC Zope DA in the src folder of your
instance.

Thanks

Cliff

Cliff Quinn, IT Manager

IslandWood

4450 Blakely Avenue NE

Bainbridge Island WA 98110

206.855.4300

www.IslandWood.org

The mission of IslandWood is to provide exceptional learning experiences
and to inspire lifelong environmental and community stewardship.

Zope

http://www.egenix.com/
http://zope.egenix.com/
http://python.egenix.com/

> ::: Try our new mxODBC.Connect Python Database Interface for free !
::::