[egenix-users] buildout for mxzopeda

eGenix Support: Charlie Clark support at egenix.com
Thu May 14 10:47:06 CEST 2009

Am 14.05.2009, 03:04 Uhr, schrieb Cliff Quinn <cliffq at islandwood.org>:

> I've had a couple of licenses for the mxzopeda for years and have been
> happy with the robust performance. It has always been a harder product
> to install tho, and since buildouts, it seems to be worse.

Dear Cliff,

we didn't write and don't maintain the buildout recipe for the mxODBC Zope DA so we don't support it. Please note that it states at the top of the recipe:

"# Download and install mx.ODBC, plus it's license file
# Note: Windows is not supported by this recipe"

It should still be possible to use the mxODBC Zope DA with a buildout of Plone by putting the mxODBC Zope DA in the src folder of your instance.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/