[egenix-users] Problems while downloading mxODBC Connect Server

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:40:59 CET 2009

Hello All,

I am trying to download mxODBC Connect Server from this location:
http://www.egenix.com/products/python/mxODBCConnect/

I go to
a) Download of the mxODBC Connect Server
b) Select Windows (32-bit): and Press Download.
c) It leads me to Cryptography Download Request Page.
d) I am from India and its okay to download cryptographic content.
e) So, I agree to the terms by selecting the checkbox and click Download file,

I am greeted with an error message:
Error Type: error
Error Value: illegal IP address string passed to inet_aton

I asked another colleague try also and he got the same error.

What is happening here?  I am able to Successfully download the CLIENT
Components from the same computer.

Also, while trying on a different proxy outside of proxy, I got an
error Missing Information in the read beneath the Download File
button.

Can you please help me with the download of mxODBC Connect Server for
Windows and Linux? Help much appreciated.

Thank you,
Senthil

Senthil