[egenix-users] Exception exceptions.AttributeError - Depending upon the naming of the module ( connector.py / error_connector.py)

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:28:53 CET 2009

Thanks for the quick response again. I shall try all your suggestions.
I was not aware the connection.close() and session.close() should be
done. I was just doing connection.close()

On Wed, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Are you running the requests in a for-loop or starting the script
> 20 or more times ?

I am starting and running the script for 6-7 times, one after the
after and this error message comes up.
I wonder what is happening, because the python interpretor is shutdown
each time the script is complete ( successfully for 6-7 times). I go
restart the server and the same pattern will follow.

Thanks,
Senthil

Senthil