[egenix-users] Error Msg: 'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method mxODBC_Connection.__del__ of

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:50:04 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 8:23 PM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
> Are you using multiple threads or a single threaded process and
> sharing the session object between those ?
> Do you see any other messages related to this in the client or
> server log files ?

Thanks for quick response.

I am using a single threaded process and sharing the session object
between the processes.
I see the following in the Server log files when that error occurs:

Time Stamp: <SessionThread id="some number">: Protocol error: lost connection

And another information worth mentioning here would be, even though
mine is a single process, after a n number of COMPLETED
tests/execution of the snippet, I get:

InterfaceError: Connection limit exceeded. Your license allows 20
physical database connections.

At that point, I go to the Server and restart the Connect Server to
proceed with my client code implementation/testing again.

What is actually happening here? Why is the Connection limit error
message coming for script executions one after the other?

Thanks,
Senthil