[egenix-users] Products.mxODBCZopeDA.ZopeDA.ReplayTransaction question

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Aug 10 16:38:45 CEST 2009

Am 10.08.2009, 15:26 Uhr, schrieb Mathias Gibbens
<mathias.gibbens at gmail.com>:

>   (Just so it's out there, I can't increase the MySQL server timeout.)

I think this the problem. I've seen the same error with MySQL with
different drivers. I think the default timeout is 12 hours. Unfortunately
databases do not inform clients when they shut connections. Have you got
"connect on demand" set?

Charlie Clark