[egenix-users] Newlines and VARBINARY

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed May 14 17:15:04 CEST 2008

On 2008-05-14 12:48, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> On 2008-05-14 12:41, Alexandre Pigolkine wrote:
>>> We'll investigate this a bit more and if needed issue a patch
>>> release to address the problem.
>
> We ran a few tests and can confirm the problem using TEXT
> columns.
>
> For some reason, this problem does not occur with
> VARCHAR(254) columns (which are scheduled to replace TEXT in a
> future SQL Server release according to MS).

We'll issue a patch release to address this problem.

Could you tell us which version of mxODBC you've downloaded
(the filename which includes all the necessary details) ?

We'll them upload a release candidate, so that you can test
whether our fix solves you problem.

Thanks,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 14 2008)