[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix lowers USD prices on all products

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Sun Dec 7 22:10:23 CET 2008

Dear Customers,

eGenix is known for maintaining stable product prices whenever possible
and we haven't touched our EUR prices for years.

Unfortunately, the financial crisis had pushed the USD/EUR exchange rate
to new limits earlier this year which forced us to raise the USD prices
on all our products.

In the last few weeks, the exchange rate has fallen to a reasonable level
again, and we're pleased to announce a more than 10% price drop on all
our USD product prices - just in time for Christmas :-)

The new USD prices (*) are effective immediately and you can find them
listed in our eGenix shop:

	http://shop.egenix.com/

(*) Note that this also affects all non-EUR prices in the shop, since
these are calculated using the latest exchange rates based on the USD
prices.

Happy Shopping and a wonderful Christmas time,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 07 2008)
2008-12-02: Released mxODBC.Connect 1.0.0      http://python.egenix.com/

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/