[egenix-users] Trouble building 64-bit Version of mxDateTime (prebuilt and source)

SNewman at tbo.com SNewman at tbo.com
Wed Oct 24 13:54:54 CEST 2007

I'm trying to build mx.DateTime on my 64-bit CentOS machine so I can
build Psycopg2.

When I compile from source, I get this error (after many warnings and
errors from mxDatetime.c)

{standard input}: Assembler messages:

{standard input}:165: Warning: size of "day" is already 1; not changing
to 8

When I try to install the prebuilt version, I get errors that it
couldn't find mx/mxDatetime.c. When I look in the mx directory, it's
empty except for a directory called "Docs".

Alternatively, does anyone know what would happen if I tried installing
the 32-bit version?

Thanks in advance,