[egenix-users] Unicode problems with mxODBCZopeDA-1.0.10

Jose Rivera Merla jriveramerla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:54:47 CET 2007

*Hi, here it is the info requested,

DB: *MS SQL Server 2000
*Table:*CatalogoDeEspacios
*4 Fields:*
espacio_id    int    no    4    10       0        no    (n/a)    (n/a)
NULL
*espacio*    nvarchar    no    510                      yes    (n/a)
(n/a)    SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
specs    nvarchar    no    510                      yes    (n/a)    (n/a)
SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
POP    nvarchar    no    510                      yes    (n/a)    (n/a)
SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS

*I have the problems with the column espacio.

And I return the data with a SQL Method, and when I found the poblem started
makeing tests with a python script, and thats why I detected that specifing
it as unicode (u'string') solved the problem, but can this be done somewhere
else so I don't have to do it for each column of characters?

Regards,
Jose
*

--
Jose Rivera Merla
Vivir Con Intensidad Cada Instante, ¿Que Otra Cosa Desear?