[egenix-users] mx.ODBC buildout recipe

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Thu Nov 8 17:31:40 CET 2007

I created a buildout recipe to download and install mx.ODBC, and
install the license key with it:

  http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/buildout/collective.recipe.mxodbc/

It currently only supports Linux and Mac downloads, as I don't want to
go into dealing with MSI distributions on Windows and I don't know
what the platform.system() and platform.machine() values are for
Solaris and FreeBSD. Patches welcome, or use the url parameter to
specify the platform directly.

Also note that it doesn't handle the mxBase dependency, I am relying
on the buildout python already having that installed right now.

--
Martijn Pieters