[egenix-users] Increase pool?

Programmer programmer at paradigm-corp.com
Fri May 11 12:47:17 CEST 2007

My application has been put into production use and has been running
good for a week now. Today it spit this at me three times:

Exception Type	 Warning
Exception Value	 ('01000', 10054, '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionWrite (send()).', 6113)

Is it trying to tell me I need to increase my connection pool?

M. A. Ruberto (Programmer)
Every piece of knowledge must have a single, unambiguous, authoritative
representation within a system.