[egenix-users] Relaunch of the eGenix.com Website

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu May 10 14:37:44 CEST 2007

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the relaunch of our web-site:

	http://www.egenix.com/

Over the past few months, we've been working hard on the new eGenix.com
web-site.

The site now uses Zope and its Content Management Framework (CMF) as
basis for delivering content and is driven by a simple and easy to
use content management system.

We have tried to make the site more accessible and easier to navigate.
The aim is to put more and more of our internal support documentation,
presentations, howtos and FAQs up online for easy access by our users.

Most of the old URLs should continue to work and will now get
redirected to the new pages. If you need to access the old versions
of our eGenix.com mx Extensions, you can do so by visiting the
old overview page at http://www.egenix.com/www2002/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html

If you find problems with the new site, please let us know.

PS: You can read this announcement online on our news page
(http://www.egenix.com/company/news/). We've also set up an
RSS2 feed for those of you prefer to read things that way.

PPS: As you may have noticed, we've not only redone the web-site,
but also released new versions of our software. The announcements
for these will be sent in separate email.

Enjoy,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 10 2007)