[egenix-users] New to mxODBC

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Sat Mar 31 16:36:55 CEST 2007

Am 31.03.2007, 15:24 Uhr, schrieb Greg Corradini <gregcorradini at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
> I'm brand new to mxODBC and fairly new to Python (last 4 months). I tend
> learn more from examples at first than documentation. Aside from an
> mxODBC
> example at the online Python cookbook and the example on the mxODBC
> homesite, I've come up short on examples. Does anyone know of sites
> where I
> can find more verbose mxODBC examples for Oracle and Microsoft Access?

Greg,

what examples are you looking for that are not covered by the handbook?
Depending on your application you may be looking for examples on how the
make the most of the Python DB-API using mxODBC. There is a paper from the
British Computer Society which provides some examples on using Python
objects for your own O/R work.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark