[egenix-users] mxODBC Zope DA and Linux Zope -- Connections not being disconnected

David Krosel david.krosel at maxxian.com
Tue Mar 13 08:24:24 CET 2007

Hello,

The problem happened again... I didn't change the configuration yet since it
was a production system.

However, from Zope, the following "Connection Pool" information showed up:

--------------------------------------
Pool size: 21
Physical connections: 0 open
Total mxODBC connnections: (24,0)
--------------------------------------

Does this make since? 24 connections but pool of 21 ?

Regards,
David

VP, Development and Operations
Maxxian Integration Inc.