[egenix-support] Re: [egenix-users] Calling Stored Procedures

eGenix Support support at egenix.com
Fri Mar 9 17:42:24 CET 2007

http://www.unixodbc.org/utilities.html

> The query running in Oracle
> Machine is fast, but when run by the zope machine, the time is more
> longer.

Like I said previously I suspect the network may be the culprit or it
might be the ODBC manager. A test with iSQL might help here but a local
test (on the same machine as the database would help.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!