[egenix-users] mx.TextTools - any way to return a value from CallTag (or add a new command/flag)?

Frank McIngvale fmcingvale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:39:37 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm trying to find a way to call a conversion function with the text
matched through a TagTable entry. For example, lets say I'm matching on
[0-9]+ and want to convert the result to an integer. I'd like to be able to
do something like:

TagTable:
   (int, AllIn+CallWithMatch, number)

Where 'CallWithMatch' would be a flag that says to call the tagobj and add
the result to the to the taglist. I've looked all through the manual but
none of the commands+flags seem to do that. Am I overlooking it somewhere?

thanks,
Frank