[egenix-support] Re: [egenix-users] Passing a value from stored procedure to python?

eGenix Support support at egenix.com
Tue Jan 23 22:47:50 CET 2007

Am 23.01.2007, 16:11 Uhr, schrieb Griff McClellan <griffmcc at comcast.net>:

> From the output of test.py:
>  Testing package mx.ODBC.Windows version: 2.0.5
>        compiled with Unicode support
>        using Python version: 2.4

ah, mxODBC 2.0.5 does not support callproc(). I suggest you try using the
mxODBC package in our mxODBC Zope DA as it is version 2.1 and supports
callproc(). We are planning a new release of mxODBC for all platforms that
supports some of the additions that we have made to the mxODBC Zope DA but
in the meantime suggest that you try the newer version.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!