[egenix-users] Passing a value from stored procedure to python?

eGenix Support support at egenix.com
Tue Jan 23 12:44:20 CET 2007

Am 22.01.2007, 22:59 Uhr, schrieb Griff McClellan <griffmcc at comcast.net>:

> Hello Mr. Lemburg,
>  Thank you for the reply.  I have been unable to return a result set
> from a stored procedure.  I appreciate any suggestions.

Dear Mr. McClellan,

our documentation is quite clear on what is and is not possible with
stored procedures. However, what is surprising is that .callproc() doesn't
seem to be working for you at all. Can you please tell us which version of
mxODBC you are using?

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!