[egenix-users] Any plans to release the version of "mxODBC" included in "mxODBC Zope DA" on its own?

Matt Hoskins matt at nipltd.com
Mon Jan 15 10:30:34 CET 2007

The standalone mxODBC package (not zope da version) doesn't seem to have
been touched in a while and the "TODO" list shown for it has stayed the
same for ages. As I've been aware that the "mxODBC Zope DA" package has
been undergoing active development work out of curiosity I had a look
inside the package and that seems to have a more recent version of the
mxODBC package as part of it which does seem to have resolved some of
the items that were on the "TODO" list (in particular it seems with the
newer version included in the Zope DA it's now possible to look at all
errors and warnings raised as a result of a single SQL statement
execute, whereas in the current standalone version it isn't).

So I'm wondering if egenix ever plans to release the more recent
versions of the mxODBC package that are included in the Zope DA package
as standalone mxODBC package versions, or is 2.0.7 likely to be the last
standalone release for a while?

Regards,
Matt