[egenix-users] Problem importing the eGenix mx Extensions after new installation of egenix-mx-commercial

eGenix Support support at egenix.com
Tue Feb 20 17:38:11 CET 2007

Am 20.02.2007, 17:08 Uhr, schrieb Nico Grubert <nicogrubert at gmail.com>:

> I just copied the "mxODBCZopeDA" directory to my Zope SoftwareHome at
> /usr/local/Zope-2.9.6/lib/python/Products/ and the "mx" directory to
> /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/. I put the licence files
> "license.py" and "license.txt" into
> /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mx/ODBC and everything worked
> fine.
>  But after I installed the "egenix-mx-commercial-2.0.7.tar.gz" package I
> get the error message above.
>  Any idea, what I did wrong?

Dear Nico,

the licence for the mxODBC Zope DA is not compatible with mx Commercial
2.0.7 so the combination you are using will not work. Nick has passed us
the patch and we will include the fix in our next release which is due at
some point over the next couple of weeks. If possible we will also try to
provide a hotfix but that is not unlikely to be before March.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!