[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix mx Base and Commercial Distribution 3.0 Release Candidate 2

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Apr 27 19:28:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

just to keep you updated: we are still working on the release
and will also launch a new web-site right along with it.

Especially the new web-site is currently keeping us very busy and
is also taking longer than expected. OTOH, it will look a lot
nicer than the current one :-)

There won't be many changes between the release candidate and
the final version, with one exception: we've decided to
rename the "eGenix mx Commercial" distribution into "eGenix mxODBC"
distribution. Not much of a change, but hopefully makes things
a little more straight forward.

The links below are still valid and accessible, so please give the
release candidate a try.

Thanks,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 27 2007)