[egenix-users] Zope stops to respond

Marcos Iuato iuato at samurai.com.br
Wed Oct 11 18:21:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

unixODBC + FreeTDS seems to be working, testing with isql

debian:/etc# isql mssql samurai samurai
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> select count(*) from a_class
+------------+
|            |
+------------+
| 85         |
1 rows affected
1 rows returned
SQL>

At ZMI the eGenix mxODBC Database Connection connects succesfull to the
database, but when I run any query, it blocks all threads and zope
doesnt respond anymore. I don't know where could be the problem, could
someone give me some directions?

Thanks in advance,
Marcos Iuato