[egenix-users] Python 2.5 binaries for windows of the various mx packages

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Dec 11 16:36:48 CET 2006

Matthew Singer wrote:
> Egenix-mx-commercial for 2.5 any closer?

Yes. We're working on a new release for both packages, which will
include updated documentation, Python datetime support and support for
the changes in Python 2.5.

Unfortunately, this process has taken a bit longer than we thought,
so we're likely to cut the release early in January.

> Moof wrote: > Hi there, > > Any ideas when the 2.5 binaries for windows for
> the various mx pyton > extensions will come out? We're currently planing to
> release a new version of both egenix-mx-base and egenix-mx-commercial in the
> next few weeks which will also support the new Python C API after PEP 353
> was applied in Python 2.5:
> <http://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/pep-353.html>
> http://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/pep-353.html We've put up a Windows
> installer for Python 2.5 up on the web-site:
> <http://www.egenix.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html>
> http://www.egenix.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html#Download-mxBASE
>

> Remainder cut...

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 11 2006)