[egenix-users] Re: Help! - mxODBCZopeDA 1.0.9 breaks my Zope 2.8.1

Mick Drevyanko mick at portofhamptonroads.com
Mon Sep 12 16:14:30 CEST 2005

Hello!

I don't suppose this hotfix would work for 1.0.8 as well?

I'm having the exact same problem after upgrading to Zope 2.8.1 (Python
2.3.5) in a Windows environment.  Is a hotfix available for the 1.0.8
release?  I would have downloaded the 1.0.9 pre-release but did not see
a binary package of it for the Windows platform.

I'm running two instances with mxODBCZopeDA commercial licenses that I
can't finish migrating until I get a fix for this.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

>Daniel W. Adair wrote:
>> Thanks so much!
>>
>> Hotfix worked, everything fine again.
>> I don't know what else to say, this is just fantastic response time
and
>> quality!
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> We've put the hotfix up online until we have the 1.0.9 final
> release ready:

http://www.egenix.com/files/python/egenix-mxodbc-zopeda-1.0.9-prerelease
-py2.3-Hotfix-2005-08-16.zip