AW: [egenix-users] ProgrammingError

Erich Birrer-Uster erich.birrer at birrer-edv.ch
Mon Oct 17 10:42:34 CEST 2005

Dear Mr. Lemburg

Thank you for your reply.
The application is now in the productive state and the error is very bothering so I have to present a solution to the customer.
- is a release where HY000 is a OperationalError already available?
- can you provide a patch that does this?
- are there any other solutions (like periodically reconnect with a script) possible?

Sincerely yours

Erich Birrer-Uster

Birrer EDV-Beratung
Strategie > Organisation > Betrieb