[egenix-users] eGenix mxODBC Zope DA for Python 2.3 UCS2 on Zope 2.8.1

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Oct 10 20:12:12 CEST 2005

On 10.10.05 at 19:06:45 [+0000], Edward Muller <edwardam at interlix.com>
wrote:
> A customer of ours is using the mxODBC Zope DA for Python 2.3 UCS2 on Zope
> 2.8.1 (version 1.0.8).
>
> Whenever the zope server gets restarted we get the following error when
> trying
> to access the mxODBC connection in the ZMI:
>
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

Yes,

this is a known problem with 1.0.8 and Zope 2.8. Please use our hotfix
which is valid for all platforms.

http://www.egenix.com/files/python/egenix-mxodbc-zopeda-1.0.9-prerelease-py2.3-Hotfix-2005-08-16.zip

We will soon be releasing a version 1.0.9 which solves this problem and
will announce it on this list and the main Zope list.

Sincerely

Charlie Clark
--
Charlie Clark