[egenix-users] mxodbc_zope_da_1.0.9 problem: KeyError, query

RJ Juneau rj at maxxian.com
Thu May 5 01:57:40 CEST 2005

I'm on the 30 day evaluation for mxodbc_zope_da.

I'm getting the following error when I  submit some queries:

    Error Type: KeyError
    Error Value: 'query'

I'm using 1.0.9 because the default Python install on my Linux is 2.3.4
with UCS4.

The error seems to be caused by multiple rows being returned.

I did see an earlier posting with the same error message. The response
suggested a template error, but this is clearly not the case here.

The additional evidence I've gathered so far:

- I'm running the test directly from the ZSQL method, so there's no
template involved.
- If I use the same query with an additional "where" clause to ensure
that only one row is returned, it works
- If I use a  value in the 'where' clause with no rows returned, it
works
- The same ZSQL query is being used on a Windows machine running Zope
and the free ZODBC module without a problem
- The query has been verified directly in mysql-client-browser

Other info:

- The database is MySQL 4.1.10A-0
- iODBC is the DB driver

RJ Juneau