[egenix-users] too many connections open

Tim Morgan tmorgan at fcsok.org
Tue Mar 29 14:31:51 CEST 2005

Yes, we have just more than 20 connection objects at this time and this
number will probably be increasing shortly.

To view Family & Children's Services Employment Opportunities, visit our website at http://www.fcsok.org/who_we_are/employment.asp.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby informed that any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all forms of the original message from your system.  Thank you.

This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the sender's agency are for informational purposes only.  No such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means.  Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.  To learn more about our agency, please visit our website at http://www.fcsok.org.