[egenix-users] RE: [egenix-support] SQL Server connection to Oracle Bug (Distributed Database)

Remy Pinsonnault remy_pinsonnault at roche.ca
Tue Mar 29 14:04:33 CEST 2005

Thanks Marc-Andre.

I am not using Microsoft Oracle ODBC driver, neither Oracle ODBC driver but
the SQL Server ODBC that comes with XP.

I then connect the egenix Zope DA to this SQL Server ODBC.

I created the SQL Server ODBC with default settings and I don't see anything
like connection pooling in the configuration?!

Other ideas?

Thanks

Remy Pinsonnault
Systems Analyst