[egenix-users] Sales Force Automation Application

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Fri Mar 11 10:18:01 CET 2005

Dear Chris,

without more information we can't say a lot about this but neither problem
is likely to be related to mxODBC. Connection problems are usually related
to ODBC manager or network issues.

Can you please provide more information about your set up and also the
stored procedure. Why does the stored procedure return a datetime in the
wrong format?

Regards

Charlie