[egenix-users] mysql 5 client_flag connection

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:45:04 CEST 2005

Is there a way to set the client_flag optons on the mysql client
connection?  What I need is CLIENT_MULTI_RESULTS option available so
in Mysql 5.x I can retreive the recordset.

I do have the option to return the last result in my Zope DA.  I only
receive the error:  "can't return a result set in the given context"
when calling a stored procedure that returns a recordset.

On Linux, I have the ZMySQLDA installed and I tweaked the python for
da.py to allow for a client_flag.  Now the error is gone and I can
retrieve the results correctly.  However, on Windows I use the Egenix
Zope DA for ODBC.  Is it possible to do this somewhere in the Egenix
adaptor?

This may just be a limitation of the Mysql ODBC drivers until they
release a newer version.  But I thought I would ask anyway.
--
Greg Fischer
1st Byte Solutions